英语.口语.餐饮.预订

Frank:
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.
我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。

Marry:
For what time,sir?
几点的,先生?

Frank:
Around 8∶30.
晚上8:30分左右。

Marry:
May I have your name please,sir?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?

Frank:
Mr.Frank.
弗兰克先生。

Marry:
All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .
好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。

Frank:
Yes.
是的。

///////////////////////////////////////

侍者:
How may I help you?
能为您做点什么?

迈克:
Yes. I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.
您好.我想预订一张桌子吃饭.

侍者:
How big a group are you expecting?
您大约有多少人?

迈克:
Six.
六个人.

侍者:
Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?
您需要定一个私人的隔间吗?

迈克:
That sounds like a good idea.
这主意不错.

侍者:
All right. May I have your name, sir?
好的先生能留下您的姓名吗?

迈克:
My name is Mike.
我叫迈克.

侍者:
What time will you be arriving?
您几点能到呢?

迈克:
Around 7:30 PM.
大约下午七点半吧.

侍者:
All right, we have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:30 PM. Thanks for your calling.
好的.我已经为您定了私人的隔间.七点半可以确保为你准备好.感谢您打来电话订餐.

迈克:
Thank you very much.
谢谢.

//////////////////////////////////

f:
Good evening, welcome to Bohemia restaurant
晚上好,欢迎光临波西米亚西餐厅

f:
Table for two
两人一桌

k:
yes
是的

f:
this way ,please
这边请

f:
a meal or a drink
两位是用餐还是喝饮料

k:
have dinner
用餐

f:
What you want to eat tonight
今天晚上你们想吃点什么

Receptionist:Good afternoon. Peace Restaurant. May I help you?
下午好,这里是和平饭店。有什么可以帮忙的吗?

Julius:I’d like to reserve a table for two. My wife and I。
我想订一张两人用餐的桌子,我和我妻子。

Receptionist:Yes, sir. What time would you like, sir?
好的,先生,什么时候的?

Julius:I’m not sure… perhaps around 8 p.m。
说不准,可能八点左右吧。

Receptionist:Fine. I’ll reserve a table for two at 8 p.m., sir. May I have your name, please?
好的,我给您预留一张晚上八点钟的二人餐桌吧。请问你叫什么名字?

Julius:Julius. Julius Berman。
朱利叶斯,朱利叶斯.伯曼。

Receptionist:Thank you, Mr. Berman. And do you prefer smoking or non-smoking?
谢谢,伯曼先生。您愿意坐在吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Julius:Non-smoking will be fine, please. But it is more important that you get us a table by the window. It’s our anniversary and I’d like it to be very special。
非吸烟区就行。但是更重要的是要给我们留靠窗的位子。今天使我们结婚周年纪念日,我想让它特别点。

Receptionist:I’ll try my best. We look forward to having you with us tonight, Mr. Berman。
我会尽力的。我们恭候您的光临,伯曼先生。

Julius:Thank you. Good-bye。
谢谢你,再见。

Receptionist:Good-bye, and have a good day!
再见,祝你过得愉快。

打电话预定餐位常用英语口语句子:

我们可以在你们餐馆提前预订餐位吗?
Can we make a reservation at your restaurant in advance?

我想预订餐位。
I’d like to make a reservation。

我想预订一张供六人用餐的桌子。
I’d like to reserve a table for six

我想订一个明天晚上的包间。
I’d like to book a private room for tomorrow evening。

我想订张靠窗户的桌子。
I want to book a table by the window。

请以沃森的名义订下。
Please book it under the name of Watson。

我在你们餐厅预订了餐位。
I’ve made a reservation at your restaurant。

我打算六点到。
I’d like to come at 6.

你们餐馆在什么地方?
Where is your restaurant?

 

英语.口语.餐饮.选餐厅

Samantha:Hi, Julius. I’m treating Mr. Lee and his team members from Gallup to dinner tomorrow evening. Where do you think I should take them?
hi, 裘里斯,我明天晚上要请盖洛普公司的李先生和他的团队成员吃饭。你说我应该带他们去哪里?

Julius:Well, Mr. Lee has a very good taste in wine, and Gallup is one of our biggest clients. I suggest you take them to a decent French restaurant. Make sure you make a really good impression。
嗯,李先生对葡萄酒很有品位的,而盖洛普有时我们最大的客户之一。我建议你带他们去一家像样的法国餐厅,一定要给他们留下好印象。

Samantha:That’s a good idea. Which one do you recommend? Les Parisians?
好主意,那你推荐哪家?Les Parisians?

Julius:Or La Place. They’re both listed in this year’s Gourmet Magazine for having the most authentic French cuisine in town. But I heard La Place has a better wine selection。
或者La place. 这两家都因为在本市拥有地道的法国菜而在今年的《美食家杂志》上榜上有名。不过我听说La palce的葡萄酒选择较多。

Samantha:We’ll go to La Place. Could you book a table for four at 7 p.m.?
那我们去La palce。你可以帮我们订晚上7点4个人的餐位吗?

Julius:Sure。
好的。

商议在哪儿吃饭常用英语口语:

你想到哪里吃晚餐?
Where would you like to go for dinner?

你想好去哪家餐馆了吗?
Do you have any particular restaurant in mind?

你能介绍几家附近的好餐馆吗?
Could you recommend some good restaurants around here?

我建议你带他们去一家像样的法国餐厅。
I suggest you take them to a decent French restaurant。

这家餐馆供应地道的川菜。
This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine。

这家餐厅是城里最好的餐厅。
It’s considered the best restaurant in town。

这家法国餐厅以甜点闻名。
This French restaurant is famous for its desserts。

那边餐厅里可供选择的葡萄酒较多。
The restaurant over there has a better wine selection。

这家餐馆的菜价比那家贵得多。
This restaurant is more expensive than that one。

英语.口语.餐饮.评价

Brad:Are you satisfied with the dishes?
你对这里的饭菜满意吗?

Jane:Great! The lamb stew tastes incredible!
不错,这个炖羊肉的味道好极了。

Brad:I like it too. I like the fish, especially. It’s so fresh and the flavor is kind of light for a freshwater fish。
我也喜欢这道菜,我尤其喜欢这道鱼。因为是淡水鱼,所以鱼肉鲜美,口味也比较淡。

Jane:Yes. The food here deserves its reputation. Chinese food is one of my favorites。
是的。这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。中国菜是我最喜欢的菜之一了。

Brad:If you’d like, I’ll take you to a new restaurant next time. I just heard about it from a friend and he was just raving about it. It serves great Sichuan cuisine. Would you like to try that?
如果你愿意,下次我带你去一家新餐馆。我从一个朋友那里听说的,他对那里赞不绝口。那里的川菜不错,想不想尝一尝?

Jane:Sure, I’d love to. I heard Sichuan cuisine is very hot. I think I’ll definitely love it。
当然了,我很想去,我听说四川菜很辣。我想我肯定爱吃。

Brad:Great! I love hot food too。
太棒了,我也喜欢吃辣味的菜。

Jane:Well, let’s finish this great dinner first。
嗯,咱们先把这顿大餐吃完吧。

Brad:You said it!
说得对。

谈论饭菜常用英语口语句子:

这真是一顿非常不错的午餐!
This is a very nice lunch!

这里的饭菜果然名不虚传。
The food here deserves its name。

这道菜合你的口味吗?
Is this dish to your taste?

你觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?
How do you like the food here?

味道很好。
It’s delicious。

饭菜太难吃了!
The food is terrible!

肉太肥了。
The meat has too much fat。

真辣!It’s hot!

这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach。

这道菜很鲜美。It has a very delicate taste。

Waiter:Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss?
小姐,今晚您的饭菜有什么问题吗?

Linda: Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off 。
很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜。实际上尝起来都有点变质了。

Waiter: Sorry, Miss. I’ll replace it immediately. Can I get you another drink while you wait?
对不起,小姐。我马上换一份吧。在您等待的时候再来点儿喝的吗?

Linda:No, please don’t do that. I’d just like to return it。
不用了,不必麻烦了。我只想把这菜退了。

Waiter: I’m sorry, Miss, but I’m afraid we can’t do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak. It’s the house specialty and quite tasty。
很抱歉,小姐,这恐怕不行。不过您可以另点一道别的菜。我想向您推荐牛排。是我们的特色菜,非常好吃。

Linda:OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you。
好的,给我来一份四分熟的牛排,谢谢。

Waiter:OK, Miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner。
好的,小姐,希望您接下来用餐愉快。

英语.口语.餐饮.结账

客人:
Hey, waiter! Could I have the bill, please?
嘿,服务员,请把账单给我好吗?

服务生:
Of course! Here you are!
好的,给。

客人:
Thanks.
谢谢。

服务生:
Do you have any questions?
您有什么疑问吗?

客人:
Yes, I don’t think the number is right.
是的,我不认为这个数字是对的。

服务生:
Let me check! Sir, I think the number has no problem.
我查查,先生,我想这个数字没问题。

客人:
But I don’t think such a common dinner should cost me so much!
但是我不认为一顿普通的餐点要这么贵。

服务生:
I think so, but the red wine you had is very expensive!
是的,但是您喝的红酒是很贵的。

客人:
How come!
怎么会这样。

服务生:
I don’t know. Would you like to pay your bill?
我不知道,您要付账了吗?

Brad:Let me take care of the check today。
今天我来买单。

Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?
为什么?这样不公平。我们各付各的怎么样?

Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?
上次我没有钱,就是你付的额,还记得吗?

Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。
哦,算了吧。我几乎都忘了,别在意。我不介意上次买单的。

Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。
不过你确实应该让我请一次客了。不然我会觉得欠你一个人情的。

Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。
好吧。仅此一次啊。

Brad:What’s the damage?
总共是多少钱呢?

Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。
总共是12美元80美分。但别忘了还有小费,通常是总消费的15%。

Brad:(to the waiter) Check, please。
请结账。

在餐厅买单时常用的英语口语句子:

请给我账单,好吗?
Could I have the check, please?

请结账。
Bill, please。

我来付钱。
It’s on me。

我请客。
Be my guest。

请把账单分开。
Separate bills, please。

我们各付各的怎么样?
How about going Dutch?

我该付多少钱?
How much shall I pay?

请过会儿开账单给我。
Please bill me later。

恐怕账单上有个错误。
I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

我觉得这个账单不对。
I don’t think the bill is correct。

能开一张收据吗?
May I have a receipt, please?

 

英语.口语.餐饮.粤菜

苏珊:
We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?
我们想尝尝粤莱.你能否给我们推荐一下?

凯西:
Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.
当然。今天本店主理的粤菜有: 烤乳猪、龙虎斗、炸鲜奶、盐炯鸡、狗肉煲。

苏珊:
I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?
我不喜欢吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不过我特别喜欢吃鸡。你还有什么菜可以推荐的?

凯西:
Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.
有的.先生.我们还供应胭脂香鹅.烧鹅.白切鸡.广州文昌鸡.如你们喜欢鱼的话.我们还供应清蒸皖鱼和清蒸鲑鱼。

苏珊:
What is the Carmine Goose like?
胭脂香鹅是什么样的菜?

凯西:
The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.
主要材料是广东特产的清远鹅.其肉鲜.嫩.爽.美.这道菜用料新香味浓郁.咸中带甜.色泽鲜红.

苏珊:
We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
我们就要份胭脂香鹅.外加盐炯鸡.白切鸡和清蒸鲑鱼.

英语.口语.餐饮.点菜

服务员:
Coffee?
要咖啡?

客人:
Sure!
是的。

服务员:
White?
加牛奶?

客人:
Black.
不要。

服务员:
Sugar?
加糖吗?

客人:
No.
不。

服务员:
Else?
还要什么吗?

客人:
Cake.
蛋糕。

服务员:
Ok?
就这样?

客人:
Yes.
是的。

服务员:
Are you ready to order now?
您准备好点餐了吗?

迈克:
Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

服务员:
How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?

迈克:
Well-done.
完全熟的.

服务员:
Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
好的.您要喝点什么吗?

迈克:
Do you have coffee or tea?
你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

服务员:
Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

迈克:
Iced tea, please.
来杯冰茶.谢谢.

Conversation In A Restaurant 餐厅里的对话

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later
(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.
艾玛:好的

Waitress: How are you doing today? How many in your group today?
您今天好吗?您几位?

Customer:Fine, thank you. There will be five of us. The rest will be along shortly。
很好,谢谢,我们五个人,其余的马上就到。

Waitress:Smoking or non?
吸烟区还是无烟区?

Customer:Non-smoking is fine. Thank you。
非吸烟区吧,谢谢。

Waitress:Right this way, please。
请往这边走。

(At the table)

Waitress:Something to drink first?
您先喝点儿什么吗?

Customer:Just water, please。
来点水就行了,谢谢。

Waitress: Would you like to see a menu first or wait for your friends?
您是先看菜单呢还是等你的朋友?

Customer:I’ll wait. But please bring me some bread. Maybe I would like an appetizer before they get here. Please bring me the menu and let me have a look。
我还是等他们把。不过先给我来电面包吧。在他们到达之前,我想先吃点开胃小吃。请拿菜单给我看看吧。

Waitress:Certainly, sir. If you need anything else, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to get it for you right away。
好的先生,如果您需要什么就告诉我。我会马上为您服务的。

餐厅用餐关于点餐必备的英语口语句子:

请把菜单拿给我看看。
Show me the menu, please。

我的朋友一会儿就到。
My friend will be along shortly。

我真的需要再考虑几分钟。
I really need a few more minutes to decide。

我希望服务员快点来让我们点菜。
I wish the waiter would hurry up and take our order。

你喜欢吃哪种饭菜?
What kind of food do you like?

我特别喜欢吃辣的饭菜?
I’m partial to hot food。

你想吃什么?
What would you like?

你更喜欢吃肉,还是海鲜?
Do you prefer meat or seafood?

我不挑食。
I’m not particular about food。

除了猪肉以外我什么都吃。
I eat anything except pork。

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

点餐常用英语口语句子:

我可以看看酒单吗?
May I see the wine list?

我对大蒜过敏。
I’m allergic to garlic。

这道菜不要放大葱。
I’d like that without spring onion。

你推荐什么?
What would you recommend?

今天的特色菜是什么?
What’s today’s special?

我也要同样的。
The same for me, please。

我比较喜欢清淡一点儿的。
I prefer something a little lighter。

你们有鸡汤吗?
Do you have chicken soup?

我不想要甜点。
I don’t want dessert。

Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
女士,现在要点餐吗

May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
是的,我点牛排和蘑菇。

Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
牛排你要几分熟,三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?

May:I’d like it well-done, please。
我要全熟。

Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
您想配什么样的土豆,土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆?

May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
烤土豆吧。我还要一杯冰茶加一片柠檬片谢谢。

Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,您要不要先来点汤或者沙拉?

May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
我要一份奶油洋葱汤。

Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
夫人,你今天吃甜点吗?

May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
不要甜点,就这些,谢谢。

Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
好的,我一会儿就来。

西餐厅常用英语口语句子:

我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。
I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

我要一杯香槟。
I’d like a glass of champagne。

这个高脚杯有裂痕。
This goblet is cracked。

我的牛排要全熟的。
I’d like my steak well-done。

我不要开胃菜。
I want to skip the starter。

我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。
I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。

我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。
I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。

你们有什么调料?
What kinds of dressing do you have?

Clerk:Can I help you?
请问你要点什么?

Susan:I’d like the Double Cheese Burger Meal, please。
我要一个双层起司汉堡套餐。

Clerk:What kind of drink would you like with that?
要喝点什么饮料吗?

Susan:Just a Coke will be fine。
一杯可乐就好。

Clerk:Would you like to supersize your meal? For only 2 RMB more, you’ll get a large Coke and fries instead of the medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes。
您想把您的套餐改为超大号的吗?只要再多加两块钱。就可以把可乐和薯条换成大号的。
而且今天我们在餐盒内还提供免费玩具。

Susan:That sounds good. Thanks. I’d like that. Actually I’d like a Sprite instead of a Coke. Thanks。
听起来很不错。谢谢,我要那个,我想把可乐改成雪碧。谢谢

Clerk:That’s not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
没问题,小姐,就要这些吗?

Susan:Yes, that’s all。
是的,就这些了

Clerk:That’ll be twenty-five RMB, please。
一共25块钱。

Susan:You got it。
给你。

在快餐店常用的英语口语:

我要一个汉堡、一份薯条和一杯可乐。
I’d like a hamburger, an order of French fries and a Coke。

我要四号套餐,在这儿吃。
I’d like the Combo Number 4 for here.

薯条不脆了。
The fries are not crisp。

我可以把薯条换成玉米吗?
Can I change the fries for corn?

三号套餐带薯条和大杯饮料吗?
Does Combo Number 3 come with fries and a large drink?

我想来一杯雪碧,就不要可乐了。
I’d like a sprite instead of a coke。

我要一小杯可乐。
I’d like a small Coke。

我想要两个蓝莓派。
I want two blueberry pies。

请问吸管在哪儿?
Where are the straws?

英语.口语.餐饮.招牌菜

服务员:
Can I take your order now?
你现在叫点什么吗?

客人:
Yes, what do you recommend?
恩。有什么菜可以推荐吗?

服务员:
Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾。这是配上我们独特的酱料下去蒸的。

客人:
Is it good?
好吃吗?

服务员:
Sure. It's a most popular dish.
当然。这是最受欢迎的一道菜。

客人:
I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.
那我试试龙虾吧,另外再给我点虾球。

服务员:
Anything else?
其他还需要吗?

客人:
Add some green salad.
再来点蔬菜沙拉吧。

服务员:
What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?
沙拉酱你是想要意式的还是法式的?

客人:
Make it Italian please.
意式的吧。

英语.口语.餐饮.投诉

客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服务员,过来。

服务员:
What is the matter,sir?
怎么了,先生?

客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。

服务员:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。

服务员:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。

客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎样,我要见你们经理。

服务员:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找经理。

客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我个合理的解释。

服务员:
We will, please wait a moment.
会的,请稍等。

服务员:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打扰了,您要点菜吗?

客人:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。

服务员:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来点喝的吗?

客人:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。

服务员:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?

客人:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。

服务员:
We don't have “the usual” here.
我们这没有“一般的咖啡”。

客人:
I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?
我并不太介意。你有什么好的提议吗?

服务员:
Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today
意大利浓咖啡,拿铁咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇诺咖啡,等等——现在都非常流行。

客人:
Fine, I'll take the mocha.
好的,来一杯摩卡咖啡。